Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lost Dogs Perform in Oklahoma City on July 14



We live by seasons.

There's winter, spring, summer, and fall. Baseball, football, and basketball. Lent and Advent.

I have an additional season in my life. Each July, I see one of my favorite musicians, Michael Roe.

It started in the early 80's with trips to Cornerstone. When I moved to Kansas, I managed to bring Mike and his guitar to Little River for a couple of shows.

This year, he's touring with The Lost Dogs, a group of musical all-stars that deliver a versatile blend of country, roots, rock, and singer-songwriter tunes. On stage, they're personal, funny, laid-back, prophetic, charming, and stirring. Their new release is entitled, "Old Angel."

The Lost Dogs will perform in Oklahoma City, OK on Wednesday, July 14, 7:00pm, at St. Stephen's Church. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door.

Check out a sample of their music with the video above.

No comments: