Thursday, December 11, 2008

Links to the Intergoogle 12-11

Best cameras for under $300.

I knew there was a reason why I let my Newsweek subscription lapse.

I received this as a gift from the church in January. Now, I can't imagine Bible study without it it: Logos.

A Christian believer's test of what is essential and what is non-essential. This is a good way to order one's theology, assuming its ordered properly!

What a mega church pastor told his entire staff: resign.

I own none of this music, but I always enjoy reading Andy Whitman and his recent post of Favorite Albums of 2008.

Christianity Today's Top Religion stories of 2008.

It's the end of the semester at Sterling College. And my blog is suffering because I'm busy huffing and puffing toward the term's finish line. I'll write about experience teaching RP 102 Old Testament Introduction... only later!

No comments: