Here are some of the questions I would ask:
- When does human life begin?
- Should the definition of marriage be expanded?
- What is the proper use of military force?
- What do you propose to do about border security and illegal immigration?
- How much money is the government entitled to take from its citizens in taxes?
- Who are the people who have most significantly shaped you-- as a person and as a politician?
- In what ways can the United States be a force for good in the world?
- Who is God? What role does He play in your life and in your decision making?