Thursday, April 06, 2006

Afterglow Memories

After two years of planning the Bob Nelson comedy show, the moment has come and gone, and now even the afterglow is starting to fade. That's the nature of any stage work. See a show and then relish the memories.

What children remember and why they remember it has always been a mystery to me. Personally, my earliest memory is standing outside with my coat on at 3 years old. The next vivid memory was riding a tricycle as a teddy bear in my kindergarten circus.

My 8 year old is having fun reciting a few lines from the comedy show--Bob's character, Jiffy Jeff. Here's what she says around the house:

"In the ring, in the ring, in the ring. Answer the phone!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, stop the fight, stop the fight. He bit his ear off!"

Praise God for the happy memories we have.

No comments: