Friday, January 22, 2010

Links to the Intergoogle 1/22/10

I can't believe it! Out of a three hour NFL game, there's only 11 minutes of action.

Picture proof: The world's tallest man meets the world's shortest man.

How to achieve more by doing less. I need to do this.

Creative! 25 most inventive companies.

The devil writes a letter to Pat Robertson.

What's in a Name Department: Little Hope Baptist Church in Canton, Texas suffers an arson fire. Years ago, I actually saw this church while driving.

An interview with Brian Eno, one of the most influential persons in modern music. I knew he was an atheist, but didn't realize his grandfather built the organ in the church he attended growing up.

Here's the recently created blog of music producer Charlie Peacock. I really like Charlie. He's a thoughtful Christian who made an impact on me years ago when I worked in music retail.

No comments: